Model No.: N2010
20 Gauge Non Gasket, Grey Finish
White Crepe Interior
1. All the paint come from PPG. PPG Founded in 1883 as Pittsburgh Plate Glass by Captain John B. Ford and John Pitcairn and in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Today, PPG is a global supplier of paints, coatings, optical products, specialty materials, glass and fiber glass
2. Stainless steel is 304 with material certificate. Many use cheap substitutes.
3. bed mechanism equipped with all 18G up. Both tilting and height adjustment.
4. Pillow is 100% polyester. Far more firmer and stronger.
5. Automotive paint finish.
6. GENUIE continuous welded bottom including joints.
7. Lugs are casting heavy metal. Not plastic or thinly stampedwill not cracking or breaking.
8. One piece polypropylene injection-molded gasket. Not extruded. Bridge is not a hollow tube just for the look.
10. Embossed brushed finish. Comparable to finish on stainless steel fridge. Not done by sandbags manfully and will not rust in 9 months. It's done in a temp and humidity-controlled environment with a designed process, not by adding dehumidifiers.
Contact us if you need more details on Casket. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Metal Casket、20Ga Non Sealer Steel Casket. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : 20Ga Non-Gasket Casket